for those who weren't in NY, Paris, London, Milan, etc. during the fashion weeks, I've prepared a little post about the next trends that were presented during runways the last two months…
Prepare your Spring-Summer dressing!:)
1. Khaki: It has never left runways and it's been trendy for 40 years… but this next S/S 2015, it will be all about fabrics and style. I mean fabrics like velvet and style like military look or safari look…Chanel, Marc Jacobs, Ralph Lauren
2. Gypsy: One of my favorite! Long dresses, colorful, nude, kaleidoscope, tie and dye… Whatever it is, it will suit you for the daytime and/or the night! With a big necklace, rings, a turban or a headband, you can add all your accessories!Alberta Ferretti, Etro, Chloé
Special crush on Elie Saab new collection! I'would break my piggy for one of those!
Christian Dior, Emilio Pucci, Ralph Lauren
3. Jumpsuits: But not just any jumpsuit! With a touch of mechanist, painter or bricklayer style…. Women wear the job outfit of the men!
Valentino, Chloé, Louis Vuitton
4. Romantic Lace: I let you discover it yourself just here:
5. Kimono: You may have already seen this trend last Summer… Be glad, it will be in for next S/S! Colorful or sober, you could wear it instead of your blazer or to dress up your look if it's too obvious that you're going to the beach... You know what I mean.Celine, Gucci, Marni
6. Saturday Night Fever: Leo fabrics, glitter, lurex effect of your little fitting dress. From Paris to NY, fashion wants you to party! What an amazing trend to be the Queen of the night!Saint Laurent, Isabel Marant, Tom Ford
7. Transparency: In black! Your outfit will hide as much as what it reveals.Bottega Veneta, Dolce & Gabbana, Michael Kors
8. The Man Suits: It's not about wearing your man's clothes… (unless you can give them a sexy touch!) Let Anthony Vaccarello, Sonia Rykiel or Maison Martin Margiela dress you up!Anthony Vaccarello, Maison Martin Margiela,Sonia Rykiel
All photos are from www.vogue.fr